Returns is a scheme provided by company under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered by the company to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all products, the policy on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy. Do refer the respective item's applicable return policy on the product page for any exceptions to the table below.
The return policy is divided into two parts; Do
read all sections carefully to understand the conditions and cases under
which returns will be accepted.
Part 1 – Category, Return Window and Actions possible
|Category||Returns Window, Actions Possible and Conditions (if any)|
|Lifestyle: Clothing, Footwear, Watches, Sunglasses, Fashion Accessories||30 days Refund, replacement or exchange|
|Lifestyle: Sport & Fitness Equipment,, Baby Care, Jewellery, Footwear Accessories, Travel Accessories, Lingerie (top-wear)
Home: Home décor, Furnishing, Home Improvement Tools, Household Items, and Pet Supplies;
Books & More: Books, Music Instruments, Office Supply, School Supply and Toys
Refund or replacement
|Smart Watches||10 days
Fruits and Vegetables ordered would be delivered only in the first attempt. In order to ensure that you get fresh fruits and vegetables, we will not be making reattempts to deliver your fruits and veggies in case you miss your slot. Rest of grocery items from Supermart would be delivered through reattempt in case you miss your slot.
|No Returns categories||Some products in the above categories are not returnable due to
their nature or other reasons. For all products, the policy on
the product page shall prevail.
You can view the complete list of non-returnable products.
Part 2 - General Rules for a successful Return
1. In certain cases where the company is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given.
2. During open box deliveries, while accepting your order, if you received a different or a damaged product, you will be given a refund (on the spot refunds for cash-on-delivery orders). Once you have accepted an open box delivery, no return request will be processed, except for manufacturing defects. In such cases, this category-specific replacement/return general conditions will be applicable.
P Mega Mart Customer Product Refund Policy
We stand behind the quality of products.
p mega mart stands behind the quality of it's products and guarantees your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the products, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a refund as per the terms of the Returns Policy.
The refund policy is applicable only for products in marketable condition, accompanied with an invoice. This policy does not apply to products that have been intentionally damaged or misused. It is incumbent upon P mega mart distributor to follow the Customer Product Refund Policy in letter and spirit.
p mega mart Returns Policy for Distributor: Distributor may return the products within 30 days of purchase as follows:
• If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date accompanied by original invoice full refund will be given.
• If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date not accompanied by original invoice refund after deduction of Taxes levied will be given.
• If the product is in Unmarketable*** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date refund value will be assessed by Returns officer and appropriate value will be given.
**Marketable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
***Unmarketable are products, which have been partially used/opened.
• The Distributor must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier.
• Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the p mega mart Office.
• Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the distributor as a return. The product can be 'marketable' or 'unmarketable' depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at the p mega mart dispatch and Delivery office.
• BV adjustment of Products returned shall be processed in the same Payout. Total BV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Distributor account.
• The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
• Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.